Wednesday, August 21, 2013

T.G.I. Friday's Konkuk Univ. branch in Seoul, Korea

T.G.I Friday's Konkuk Univ. branch street view from NAVER

I went to T.G.I. Friday's Konkuk Univ. branch since my brother bought a coupon with low price on the internet.



Because of a long line, I thought that I have to wait for a long time. However, my brother asked to a desk clerk about providing bar seats. Although it was little bit noisy when the bartenders made cocktail, it was not bad to enjoy the meal.


50% off coupon
My brother bought it on the internet, so he showed it when he ordered. To get this coupon we have to pay for the food with 50% off price. As a result, we don't need to pay when we get out the restaurant. This kind of coupon is quite popular in Korea.






After we ate the food, we just got out from the restaurant without payment. I felt weird since it is normal to pay when you get out in Korea.

Address. Star City youngzone 3rd floor, 4-20, Hwayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea. 서울특별시 광진구 화양동 4-20 스타시티영존 3층.
Phone. 82-2-2218-4535
Subway. Konkun Univ. station line #2 and #7, exit 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment