Sunday, August 18, 2013

[Seoul] 서울 어린이대공원 The Children's Grand Park


A few days ago, I went to the Children's Grand Park in Seoul with my British friends. Since I've been living near by, I was sick and tired of this park. But now, I am really thankful to this park.



Actually, we went to this park to see this polar bear. We can see the polar bear only in two zoos in Yongin and here. This bear looked tired because of hot temperature. And I heard that his lover died a few months ago.


A vending machine for feeding animals. 1,000 KRW each.
A bambi is waiting for feed.
The seal is sleeping now.
Meerkat is watching you!

A girl is so brave!!!




Many animals were sleeping like this fox.
First I saw this animal, I thought that it is a sloth. But it is a bear.
A tiger plunges into the water.
They are enjoying in a pool.
What are you guys doing?
Drinking water after WORK


I've just focused on zoos in this park. However, there are more things to do here. One of my favorite one is music fountain. When you see it during the night, it is awesome.


Location. 216, Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea.
Entrance Fee. Free.
Open Hours. 5 A.M. to 10 P.M.
More info. http://www.sisul.or.kr/global/eng/park/park03.jsp


No comments:

Post a Comment