Saturday, August 24, 2013

[Seoul] 뚝섬 한강공원 오리보트 Duck Boat at Hangang Park Ttukseom Area


My friends, who came from England, wanted to take Duck Boat, so we went to Hangang (Han River) Park Ttukseom Area. There are so many Hangang Park areas along the Han River. Every area has various kinds of water leisure sports managed by Hangang Project Headquarters. However, Duck Boat is included in Arirang restaurant which is the big ship on Hangang.



Actually, I didn't want to take a boat. But I changed my mind for my friends. Also, it had been so long taking that kind of boat, so I decided to ride. We have to wear life vest for our safety.



I took the white one. It works with pedal, and the other one works automatically. I wanted to ride on the right one, but it is little more expensive than white one.



We have only 40 minutes as soon as  we got a ticket. But 40 min. is not short ever. Too tough to pedal.




Hangang is not clean. I don't want to fall into the water.







There are many things to do near Hangang such as swimming, camping, riding a bike, and so on. Just check it before you go there.



But I think the best thing to do near Hangang, drinking beer with delivered chicken. It is awesome. Just try it!!


More Info. (Hangang) http://hangang.seoul.go.kr/eng/index.html
                  (Duck Boat) http://www.arirangrestaurant.co.kr/Boat_intro.html

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Maybe next time I'm in Korea I'll visit Hangang. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes~!! You should come to enjoy here!! But do not come during the winter. It is freezing..

      Delete