Tuesday, September 3, 2013

[Seoul] 63시티 63City


 I got the ticket for 3 things in the 63 City from my friend. The official name of this building is 63 City, but many people still call it as a 60 Building which is former name. But it doesn't matter. Anyway, it was the biggest building in Korea in the past, but there are many buildings higher than 63 City now. Still it is a kind of symbol of Korea.



First of all, I went to aquarium. I've never visited other aquarium in Korea, so I can't compare with it. But, it is not that big.




There are letters to parents written by children behind the sea horses. I think it is a kind of events made by 63 City. There are more letters in the other water tanks.



I put my fingers for doctor fishes. It was weird feeling but not bad.






For the next, I went to observatory. It was a cloudy weather, so it's hard to see the N Seoul Tower.


I've just visited only two spots since I didn't have enough time. When I was little, I was here for the first time, it was so nice. However, it wasn't that fun for me at this time compared to visiting when I was little. Maybe I am too old to enjoy this. I hope the owner of this building have to make more fun things here.







No comments:

Post a Comment