Wednesday, September 25, 2013

[Jeju] The First Day of A Bicycle Trip in Jeju


Summer 2009, I got a message from my friend who I met during the military services. He asked to me to do bike hike in Jeju Island. So, I accepted it, but the weather was obstacles. When we departed, it was rain. But the plane took off.



Fortunately, it was clear. I took the Eastar Jet which is one of low-cost airlines in Korea for the first time. It wasn't bad, but their English pronunciation is not that good for me. I don't know for native speakers.


Jeju International Airport


I think there are many shops for renting a bike in Jeju now since it is quite popular these days. So, I am not going to post the shops where I used. Bike was just normal bike, but I should have considered deeply.



Anyway, let's start to the bike trip.


Scene of Jeju
















Whenever we took the pictures, we got off a bicycle. As you know, my butt was so sore from long riding. it was horrible when I got on the bike. But it was okay since I got a lot of nice pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment