Sunday, September 22, 2013

나그네 파전 Na-geu-ne Pajeon


나그네 파전 Na-geu-ne Pajeon is really famous among Korea University students. However, it was my first time to visit here.



I couldn't take picture of menu here. However, all the most famous food will be here with the pictures. Why? We ate all of famous food here. This place is for drinking, I mean it is sort of Korean style bar. So, we usually go this kind of restaurant after eating. None of us, five include me, didn't eat dinner.



막걸리 Makgeolli which is rice wine is good with 파전 Pajeon. Some friends of mine from other countries really like Makgeolli, but I don't like it too much.



고추튀김 Go-choo Tuigim (Fried Chili). I don't like chili itself and fried food too much. But it was really good. It is not that spicy. There is chopped meat and other stuffs inside of chili. It is 10,000 KRW for that one plate.



This is 파전 Pajeon. When I explain it to foreign friends, I usually said it as Korean style pizza or pancake. Pajeon here is really thick and big compared to other restaurants. And there are lots of see food there. 11,000 KRW.



왕동그랑땡 Wang-dong-geu-rang-ddaeng. According to Korean-English dictionary Dong-geu-rang-ddaeng is Korean style meatball. Wang is king in Korean. Because it is really bigger than normal dong=geu-rang-ddaeng, they attached Wang as a prefix to explain it is huge. 10,000 KRW.



At this time, I just ate a lot without drinking. Maybe later, I will go there again to drink with Pajeon.


Address. 193-3, Jegi-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea. 서울시 동대문구 제기동 193-3.
Phone. 82-2-926-9077, 02-926-9077.
Subway. Korea Univ. Station line #6, Exit 6 or Anam Station line #6, Exit 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment